Sahabat .


Assalamualikum ;)

Dear friends, I really hope that you understand :/

Real freinds are those that walk in the rest of world walks out.
A true friend is someone that you can always count on, no matters what happens. There are those who you are still close to event when something bad may have happened that may have wrecked it. You can talk to them about anything, and they can talk to you about anything and everything too.
They are there to lift you up, when you are feeling down and depressed. They is always compassion, understanding and trustworthiness in the friendship.
Always sincere and honest :|

I hope that you are that :)
Call me if you re my true friend.
I'm sorry if I have did many mistake and wrong ever to you in what I did you intentionally or unintentionally.

I'm just an ordinary humans, who always makes mistakes.
The good comes from Allah. And the bad and is wrong comes from me. I'm sorry, and I'm really really sorry. Sorry :'( :') ;) :*



Ain Rased.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Re-edit by: Nurul Ain http//:gerakanmouse.blogspot.com